Hey guys! Today I have been nominated for The Infinity Dreams Award by the amazing Alysyn @ Rein Reads! Thanks a lot! This is my second blogging award and I am super excited!!
The Rules are:
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts about Me:
- My favorite cuisine in the whole entire world is Mexican! I love Mexican food and their spices and their rolls and especially their beans!
- If you dont know basic stuff about books you will get very sleepy and bored and confused during our conversations because I have to make a book reference in everything!
- I am 5’6 tall but I am still not the tallest girl in my grade!
- I have super large feet and have to buy shoes from the adult section!
- I have never ever met an author whose book I have read or at least heard about! No YA Author ever comes to India while on their book tour!
- Orchids and Dandelions are my favorite flowers!
- I have never been to a funeral
- I was a huge victim of bullying throughout middle school…
- When I really really like a song, I will play it on repeat for days and days and then suddenly it becomes so irritating that I just feel like shutting my ears off!
- I am a very messy and unorganized person!
- Frosties are my favorite cereal but we don’t have them here in India sadly!
What’s your favorite Christmas song?
My favorite Christmas song is That’s Christmas to Me by Pentatonix. It is all Acapella and has no instruments and it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy!
Who’s your favorite fictional character?
YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO JUST DECIDE ON ONE!! I will make a post about this topic soon so stay tuned for that! But for now, Lets go with William Herondale because whatever the question is the answer is usually Will!
Are you more of a morning or a night person?
If you mean what time do I read, I usually read more at night after about 10 o clock! I wake up instantly and I am a very light sleeper… I can survive on only 4 hours of sleep! I have permanent bags under my eyes, though…
What instantly reminds you of your childhood?
Snow White instantly reminds me of my wee years as she was the first Disney princess that I ever knew about and I also dressed up as her for Halloween and costume parties and basically any celebration!
Is there a book you reread every year?
I usually re read Harry Potter every year because it just feels right… There is no question of you asking why… I re read it because it is Harry Potter!
Where do you buy your books?
I usually buy books from iBooks or my Kindle because my parents dont exactly encourage buying physical books! If I have a chance, I usually go to this bookstore called Crosswords!
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I would go to Hogwarts! If you mean in the real world, I would go to Edinburgh as I went over there last summer and I loved it! I would like to go there again!
What’s on your wishlist for Christmas?
TOO MANY BOOKS! and Sims 4… nobody is ready to buy me The Sims!
What’s your favorite movie?
My favorite movie currently (It kind of changes every month or so) is DIsney’s Descendants! I love it so much!
What makes you feel better when you’re feeling down?
I have this little diary and whenever I am not feeling so good my emotions break and come flooding out! One of the main reasons I started this blog so that I could write more!
What do you like best about yourself?
I like the fact that I can make friends quite easily if I try! Also, I love the fact that I am brilliant around toddlers! I love taking care of babies!
- Forwards and Bookwards
- Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Reads and Treats
- My Bookish Dream
- The Bookgasm Blog
- Overflowing Bookshelves
- Bookishness and Tea
- Adventures Of A Bibliophile
- Part Time Book Nerd
*If you have already been nominated for this award, I am very sorry*
- Which book sparked your interest in Reading?
- What TV show are you currently watching?
- What is your favorite type of chocolate?
- Have you ever met a YA author?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- How tall are you?
- What to love about festivals and traditions?
- Who is your fictional boyfriend?
- What did you read last?
- When was the last time you had a pillow fight?
- Would you rather only do tag posts or review posts?
Wow! I enjoyed doing that a lot! All righty,guys! That is it for my post today… I hoped you enjoyed it, I hope you have a great day! Comment down below your favorite fictional character of all time and I will have another post up soon so I will see you then! Goodbye!
Add me on GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/LaBookDreamer
Add me on Twitter: twitter.com/LaBookDreamer
For any Business related inquiries please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org