Hey guys! Today I have been nominated for The Blogger Recognition award by the wonderful and lovely Anna @ My Bookish Dream! Thank you, Anna! This is my third award and I am super enthusiastic for it so lets get started!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
The Story of My Blog:
At first, I just wanted to let out all the emotion that my heart contained for books! I had wanted to get a YouTube account but my parents got all paranoid about Identity Theft and Cyber bullying, so I decided to make a blog instead. My father actually does not know that this blog exists though! I am not sure that he would allow it if he knew… Anyways, I decided to make a blog because I love talking about books and other things that I love and I dont just want to write it in a little diary where no one will read it… I want it to be out there in the world! I want other people to know about books and how wonderful they are!
There is an amazing book blogging community over here and in the 3 months that I have been writing posts for, I feel so welcome! Also, I just love writing… so, that’s that!
I really should not be giving advice! I just started my blog! So, the first thing I want to say is don’t give up! There may be days when you dont have any likes or views but that is no reason to quit! If you keep putting up more things and start to get involved in the community, people will start noticing you! Don’t give up and believe in yourself!
And Write what you want! You don’t have to do what the others are doing.. You do YOU! You don’t have to listen and block your mind to whatever others want you to do… Write from your heart!
Wow! This nomination is going to be hard! I nominate:
- The Terror of Knowing
- Overflowing Bookshelves
- Bookishness and Tea
- Rein Reads
- Your Daughters Bookshelf
- Drizzle and Hurricane BooksDrizzle and Hurricane Books
- The Orang- Utan Librarian
- The socially Awkward Bookworm
- Emma The Book Lover
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Book Snacks Blog
- Brunette with a Book
- The Mind of A Book Nerd
- Dreaming Through Literature
Whew, that’s over! Wow! I enjoyed doing that a lot! All righty,guys! That is it for my post today… I hoped you enjoyed it, I hope you have a great day! Comment down below a little about your blog and I will have another post up soon so I will see you then! Goodbye!
Add me on GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/LaBookDreamer
Add me on Twitter: twitter.com/LaBookDreamer
For any Business related inquiries please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org