Hey guys! Today I am going to talk about #COYER! This is a three month long read- a- thon of sorts where “we are going old school”. I absolutely love readathons and now that I have found one with e-readers, I am so excited!! This is my first time doing it so wish me luck!
So, basically COYER stands for “Clean Out Your E-reads Challenge”. It is hosted by Fantasy is More Fun, Because Reading & Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and it lasts from December 19-March 4. I have a ton of e-books that I need to read and a lot of them were gifts and bargain shopping which totally goes by the rules! And speaking of rules, lets talk about the rules! The Rules are:
- Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read must be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 20th, you must be less than half way for it to count then review it during COYER.
- The books must be FREE or NEARLY FREE! This includes library books, review books, tour books, NetGalley, Edelweiss, etc. What’s nearly free? No more than $5 for ebooks and no more than $16 for Audiobooks (or the equivalent in your currency).
- Announce your participation! This can be a blog post (or if you don’t have a blog – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Booklikes, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.) If you want to list books you would like to read, that’s great, but not necessary. The point is to let us know you’re committed to COYER, maybe share some goals, and help us spread the word.
- Link up!.Link that post (not just your blog homepage)
- Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (we will share this December 19th). We will randomly pick three review links to win a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by March 5, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Visit Each Other, Chat & Have Fun!
I love this! I am super excited! All righty,guys! That is it for my post today… I hoped you enjoyed it, I hope you have a great day! Let me know down in the comments below whether you are planning on doing this fun event or not! I will have another post up soon so I will see you then! Goodbye!
Add me on GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/LaBookDreamer
Add me on Twitter: twitter.com/LaBookDreamer
For any Business related inquiries please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org